- Channel-EZ LLC ("Channel-EZ") makes information and products available on this web site and Salesforce AppExchange, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Channel-EZ reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and the products, services, prices, and programs mentioned in this site at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice. Channel-EZ reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The information on this web site is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this web site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without Channel-EZ's prior written permission. For more information about obtaining permission, please contact us.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Channel-EZ respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects others to do the same. It is Channel-EZ’s policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement which may include, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disabling a user’s ability to transmit and/or store material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating such user’s ability to use the application at all.
- Use of Software
- The software and accompanying documentation available to download from this site or Channel-EZ's listings on Salesforce AppExchange are the copyrighted work of Channel-EZ. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, which accompanies such software. If no license accompanies the download, the terms of the license which accompanied the original product being updated will govern. You will not be able to use, download, or install any software unless you agree to the terms of such end user license agreement.
- Use of Website Information
- Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes; Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original; The document may not be modified in any way; and Channel-EZ reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Channel-EZ.
2. Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this web site. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
3. Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds, videos, or images on this web site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by Channel-EZ.
- Warranties and Disclaimers; Liability Limitations
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CHANNEL-EZ, ALL INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CHANNEL-EZ ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE OR CHANNEL-EZ'S LISTINGS ON SALESFORCE APPEXCHANGE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CHANNEL-EZ BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2) COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, (3) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, (4) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (5) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION) WHETHER OR NOT CHANNEL-EZ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HOWEVER, CHANNEL-EZ MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE.
- Products and Services Availability
- This web site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to Channel-EZ's services, programs, and products that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that Channel-EZ intends to announce such services, programs, or products in your country.
- With the exception of credit card numbers for the purchase of products and services, Channel-EZ does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information through its web site.
Any information sent to Channel-EZ, with the exception of credit card numbers, will be deemed NOT CONFIDENTIAL. You grant Channel-EZ an unrestricted, irrevocable license to display, use, modify, perform, reproduce, transmit, and distribute any information you send to Channel-EZ, for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
You also agree that Channel-EZ is free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques that you send to Channel-EZ for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing of products and services that incorporate such ideas, concepts, or techniques.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this web site any libelous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any laws. However, if such communications do occur, Channel-EZ will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
- Linking to Channel-EZ's Web Site
- Channel-EZ permits anyone to link to Channl-EZ's web site subject to the linker's compliance with the following terms and conditions:
1. May link to, but not replicate, content contained in Channel-EZ's site;
2. Must not create a frame or border environment or browser around content contained in Channel-EZ's site;
3. Must not present misleading or false information about Channel-EZ's services or products;
4. Must not misrepresent Channel-EZ's relationship with the linker;
5. Must not imply that Channel-EZ is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker's services or products;
6. Must not use Channel-EZ's logos or trade dress without prior written permission from Channel-EZ;
7. Must not contain content that could be construed, in Channel-EZ's sole discretion, as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
8. Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
9. Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Channel-EZ's request pursuant to Channel-EZ's reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
- Third-party Web Sites
- Channel-EZ's site provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of Channel-EZ. Channel-EZ makes no representations about third-party web sites. When you access a non-Channel-EZ web site, you do so at your own risk. Channel-EZ is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. Channel-EZ provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that Channel-EZ endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
- Third-party Products and Services
- The Channel-EZ web site contains mention of third-party products and services for informational purposes only. Channel-EZ makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by Channel-EZ "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- Compliance with Laws
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web site shall be governed by the laws of the state of California. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Santa Clara County in California and the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, with respect to such matters. Any purchases made will be governed by the End User License/Services Agreement and Terms of Sale applicable to that purchase.
Channel-EZ makes no representation that information on this web site are appropriate or available for use in all countries, and prohibits accessing materials from territories where contents are illegal. Those who access this site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- United States Government Rights
- All Channel-EZ products and publications are commercial in nature. The software, publications, and software documentation available on this web site are "Commercial Items", as that term is defined in 48 C.F.R.§2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation", as such terms are defined in 48 C.F.R. §252.227-7014(a)(5) and 48 C.F.R. §252.227-7014(a)(1), and used in 48 C.F.R.?12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202, as applicable. Pursuant to 48 C.F.R. §12.212, 48 C.F.R.§252.227-7015, 48 C.F.R. §227.7202 through 227.7202-4, 48 C.F.R. §52.227-19, and other relevant sections of the Code of Federal Regulations, as applicable, Channel-EZ's publications, commercial computer software, and commercial computer software documentation are distributed and licensed to United States Government end users with only those rights as granted to all other end users, according to the terms and conditions contained in the license agreements that accompany the products and software documentation, and the terms and conditions herein.